This policy covers how Instant Loan Centre treats personal information that Instant Loan Centre collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Instant Loan Centre does not own or control, or to people that Instant Loan Centre does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
· Instant Loan Centre collects personal information when you register with Instant Loan Centre and when you use Instant Loan Centre products or services.
· When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address and information about your assets. Once you register with Instant Loan Centre and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· Instant Loan Centre automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
· Instant Loan Centre uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· Instant Loan Centre does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Confidentiality and Security
· We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
· We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Questions and Suggestions
· If you have questions or suggestions, please click here to contact us.